Softmetics constitutes a team of young and excited employees who want to accomplish many milestones whilst sustaining the quality of work.
At Softmetics we nourish the work environment that fosters the employees to stream in their talent and shakes out innovative IT solutions for the consumers. Thereby creating a win-win relationship with everyone connected with us be it customers or, be it, employees. Clarity, creativity, individual sovereignty and strong team harmony are the four unshakeable dependences on which Softmetics stands firmly.
We also need to be leaders with power in developing software and business applications and to build an organization that's appreciated and respected for its values and vision.
Softmetics is a place where the job is challenging, where innovation and leadership are rewarded and where employees are inspired to leverage their strengths. When we work together we shall achieve success and we together shall move ahead. Working with us signifies that you will have sufficient opportunities to get recognized and be noticeable.
Softmetics is looking for young, energetic and highly motivated professionals for the position of Mobile App Developer.
The candidate must be career-oriented and be looking for a long-term commitment. You will be required to work on a variety of diverse and challenging web, desktop and mobile application development as well as writing business process applications.
Attention to detail is essential, with the ability to work independently. It is quite possible that the chosen candidate will be working on different projects (possibly in different technologies) on a regular basis, so they should be able to keep focus while switching between projects. The work involves high commitment under tight deadlines.
- Design and build an advanced application for the Real Estate domain.
- Develop intuitive and user-friendly cross-platform applications for mobile/tablet devices.
- Rapidly build prototypes/simulations from mockups that can be directly implemented
- Create clean interfaces and smooth interactions based on UI/UX designs and documentation for a range of devices, including mobiles, tablets, and desktops.
- Create decoupled, interactive mobile UIs using Cross-platform Frameworks (e.g Flutter, Angular, React Native, Ionic, Cordova)
- Perform cross-browser/device testing and optimization
Softmetics is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager for South Punjab region, to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
We are in search of an executive who is a dynamic and energetic sales enthusiast, who is looking forward to enhancing their career in the fastest evolving industry in the country. A Business Development Manager is a senior role, and as such has some important duties and responsibilities to fulfill, with both short and long-term goals to achieve. Business Development Manager Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships & Act as the front line of sales force and is responsible for promoting sales, developing and maintaining relationships with customers and expanding company’s reach to new markets and verticals.
- Responsible for writing and submitting a complete quality winning proposals to an existing or prospective client, on time and within budget.
- Have an excellent appreciation of what the client needs and to articulate how the company can best provide that.
- Ensure all proposals are aligned with corporate brand guidelines and company bid management standards.
- Ensure that all the client's questions have been answered as fully as possible.
- Strategic thinking and sales skills along with a keen eye for detail.
- Thorough understanding of winning strategies.
is seeking to hire an innovative and motivated individual, who under general direction can work with a high level of autonomy, uses knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to perform the necessary assessment, analysis and tasks related to specific regulations, industry standards and/or a customer’s unique requirements.
The qualified candidate will primarily be involved in providing security support for applications and software systems in multiple platforms as well as providing security support to all systems in production, staging and development environments to ensure that security is prioritized at each stage of SDLC.
- Security Operations Center (SOC)/Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT)
- An understanding or proficiency in information security and compliance regulations (ISO 27001,PCI)
- Adequately explain, present, demonstrate and document the operational impact of a particular vulnerability.
- Development of security scripts in Shell or Python for areas such as: automated detection and scanning capabilities.
- Penetration testing in a range of systems including servers, desktop/web applications, database and mobile applications (android/iOS).